Gone are the days of restriction!
Flexible dieting is way of eating in which allows your to have variety and balance through out your diet.
How does it work?
Your body has a specific number of calories ( energy) it requires on day to day basis to function. If we eat less that this ( calorie deficit) we lose fat. If we eat more than this ( calorie surplus) we put on weight, if we eat equal to it we maintain our weight.
Fat loss is a science.
Your body has a unique set of macronutrients required to achieve your desired goal . Macronutrients refer to protein , fats and carbohydrates.
Scrambled eggs with avocado and veggie sides
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 avocado (30g)
- 1 multigrain English muffin
- 100g mushrooms
- 2 handfuls spinach and kale mix
- 1 x Yo Pro Yogurt
- 75g mixed berries
- 30g Jordan’s low sugar granola
Throw together lunch
- 125g sunrice brown rice and quinoa
- 100g raw weight Woolworths cook lemon pepper chicken
- handful spinach
- 80g diced beetroot
- 50g shredded carrot
- 50g cucumber
- 50g tomatoes
- 200g watermelon
- 1 X Carmen’s brownie oat bar
Homemade fish and chips
- 150g raw weight barramundi
- 300g raw weight Spud lite potatoes
- 1x 75g steam fresh bag McCain’s mixed greens
- Mixed herbs and spices for potatos
- 70g peters no added sugar ice cream
- 1 treat size twirl bar